" Independence Day "
' Independence Day ' is one of the most important function for every school. We celebrate it on ' 15 Agust ' every year. All preparation have been made. We arranged chairs and a beautiful stage. Our district collector was chief guest. He came at proper time. Our school headmaster welcomed him than our national anthem was sung and our national flag was floated floated. After it some cultural programs were presented. I also recited a poem. The chief guest distributed all prizes. He made a short speech. At last our H.M. sir thanked to all. Everything was done well. I was very happy at returning to home at its End...! ! !
' Independence Day ' is one of the most important function for every school. We celebrate it on ' 15 Agust ' every year. All preparation have been made. We arranged chairs and a beautiful stage. Our district collector was chief guest. He came at proper time. Our school headmaster welcomed him than our national anthem was sung and our national flag was floated floated. After it some cultural programs were presented. I also recited a poem. The chief guest distributed all prizes. He made a short speech. At last our H.M. sir thanked to all. Everything was done well. I was very happy at returning to home at its End...! ! !
No comments:
Post a Comment